Does your furnace need service? Whether you have a broken unit or one that isn’t working as efficiently as it used to, Atlas Home Service is here to help. We offer comprehensive heating solutions in Alexandria, LA, and the surrounding area.
Our knowledgeable and friendly technicians always arrive on time and ready to work. Many homeowners in Central Louisiana trust us for their HVAC needs because we offer flat-rate pricing, free in-home quotes (not over the phone), and lasting artistry.
Is it time to upgrade your heating? Call our licensed and insured team to schedule your furnace installation in Greater Alexandria today.
Know When to Get Emergency Furnace Repair in the Alexandria Metro Area
If you don’t know what furnace issues require an immediate response, here are a few common ones to look out for:
- Subpar heating: The winter season in Greater Alexandria can be harsh, and you rely on your furnace to keep your family warm. Insufficient heating can be dangerous if you have vulnerable family members, such as young children or elderly relatives.
- Odd smells: Fuel leaking from a gas or oil furnace can produce noxious odors and pose a fire hazard. If you smell something burning or notice a sulfuric smell, it’s time to call for help.
- Yellow pilot light: A yellow pilot light can indicate that your gas furnace isn’t burning fuel correctly. This could be a sign of impending danger, so it’s best to get it checked out as soon as possible.
- Electrical issues: Buzzing noises or acrid smells from your unit might signal the need for electric furnace repair.
- Loud noises: A furnace that makes banging, popping, or screeching sounds is a cause for concern. Shut off your unit and call for help right away.
- Overheating: If your furnace is running hot, it might have a faulty sensor. Short cycling (turning off and on repeatedly), poor airflow, and loud humming are common symptoms of overheating.
Whatever your furnace issue, you can trust our team to provide a lasting solution. We have emergency service available for an additional cost, so don’t hesitate to call us day or night.
Reap the Benefits of Professional Furnace Maintenance
Some homeowners assume that a scheduled furnace tune-up is optional. In reality, professional maintenance is essential to keeping your unit running smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
Here are a few benefits of professional furnace repair and maintenance:
- Fewer heating issues: By catching minor problems early, you can avoid many common issues that cost homeowners hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Extended furnace lifespan: Just like a car, a furnace that receives regular tune-ups will last longer than one that doesn’t. Save yourself the hassle of an untimely replacement by getting your unit serviced regularly.
- Better indoor air quality: Do your indoor spaces feel dusty or stuffy? A faulty furnace can circulate dust and other particles throughout your home, affecting your family’s respiratory health.
- Higher efficiency: A furnace that doesn’t run at its best will waste a lot of energy, driving up your utility bills. A professional tune-up can help you avoid this by keeping your unit running at peak efficiency.
- Improved safety: While today’s furnaces have many safety features, they’re still complex machines that can pose a risk if not properly maintained. A professional can inspect your unit for any potential hazards and fix them before they do any harm.
Scheduling a furnace service is easy — just give us a call. We offer convenient appointment times and will work around your schedule. We also have pet-friendly techs who will put your mind (and your furry friends) at ease.
Air duct cleaning is an equally important form of maintenance that keeps your HVAC system in top shape. If you can’t remember the last time you had your ductwork cleaned, get in touch with our experts today.
A Furnace Contractor in Rapides Parish, Louisiana, You Can Trust
Atlas Home Service is a family-owned and woman-operated company offering full service for electrical, generators, and HVAC systems. Since our inception in 2011, we have continued to hone our skills and update our furnace repair and maintenance solutions to serve the community better.
When you partner with our team, expect no less than trustworthy technicians (drug-tested and background-checked), reliable customer service, and quality results. Our top priority is ensuring our customers are safe and comfortable in their homes.