Did you know that your home’s indoor air is probably more polluted than the air outside? Dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, and other contaminants can accumulate on your property, causing health problems for you and your family. This is where we come in.
Atlas Home Service offers comprehensive treatments that help you breathe easier and feel better in your home. Many in Alexandria, LA, trust us with their indoor air quality needs because we offer flat-rate pricing, knowledgeable and friendly technicians, and tailored solutions.
We provide the following air quality services:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ductwork Repair & Installation
- Air Cleaners, Purifiers & Whole Home Air Filtration
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Filter Replacements
Is it time to schedule an air duct cleaning? We offer full service for electrical, generators, and HVAC systems, so don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
Learn About Our Indoor Air Quality Treatments in the Alexandria Metro Area
We’re a family-owned and woman-operated company that doesn’t deal in cookie-cutter solutions. Our licensed and insured team always takes the time to understand the unique challenges of each client’s home.
We offer a variety of indoor air quality treatments in Greater Alexandria, including:
- Ductwork services: Air ducts deliver conditioned air throughout your home, so it’s crucial to keep them clean and well-maintained. We provide a full range of services, from cleaning and sealing to repair and replacement.
- HVAC filter replacements: Your HVAC system’s air filter is responsible for trapping dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants. It’s best to replace it every three months to keep your air quality high and energy bills low.
- Humidity control: Does your home feel stuffy in the summer or uncomfortably dry in the winter? Our team can install a whole-house humidifier or dehumidifier to help you achieve optimal indoor humidity levels.
- Air purification: From UV germicidal lights to whole-house air purifiers, we offer different purification systems to suit your needs.
- Thermostats: A programmable thermostat can help you save money on energy costs by automatically adjusting the temperature when you’re not home. Atlas Home Service install a new system for you or repair your existing one.
If you’re unsure which one of our indoor air quality services you need, contact us. We provide free in-home quotes (not over the phone) so that we can assess your situation and recommend the best course of action.
When to Call an Indoor Air Quality Contractor for Emergency Repairs
Do you have vulnerable family members with asthma or allergies? If you notice these indoor air quality issues and need them fixed as soon as possible, reach out to our trustworthy technicians (drug-tested and background checked):
- Excessive dust in your home: A constant layer of dust on surfaces, furniture, and electronics means your ductwork is long overdue for a cleaning. This problem can also stem from a clogged air filter.
- Mold problems: Do you smell musty odors or see visible mold growth in your home? These can cause severe respiratory problems, so it’s essential to call a professional immediately.
- Unexplained health issues: If you or your family members start experiencing new or worsening allergies, headaches, dizziness, or other unexplained health problems, poor indoor air quality may be the culprit.
- Noises coming from air treatment equipment: Any noise outside of the usual hum of your HVAC system is cause for concern. Our technicians will be able to identify and fix the problem, whether it’s failing electrical parts or loose screws.
- Subpar heating and cooling: Indoor air quality greatly affects how well your HVAC system functions. If you notice that your home isn’t as comfortable as it used to be, give us a call.
We have emergency service available for an additional cost, so you can always count on us, day or night.
If you want to learn more about our air purification solutions in Central Louisiana, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll provide a thorough breakdown of our services and answer any of your questions.
An Indoor Air Quality Company That Cares
We understand that your home is your sanctuary, which is why we always treat it with the utmost respect. Unlike your average HVAC company, our team goes above and beyond to provide top-notch customer service. We have deep roots in the Alexandria community and are proud to be a part of it.
Our team employs pet-friendly techs, so you won’t have to worry about finding a place for your animal companions to stay while we work. No matter your needs, we’ll always find a way to accommodate you.