When you purchase a new heating system, you want a furnace contractor who will protect your investment and ensure it lasts for a long time. That’s exactly what we do at Atlas Home Service.
We’re a leading HVAC company in Alexandria, LA, with a team of knowledgeable and friendly technicians. We can install any make or model of furnace, and we do it right the first time, every time. We look forward to keeping you and your family warm all winter long!
Are you worried about your indoor air quality? Consult with our experts and discover your treatment options for cleaner, healthier air.
What Type of Furnace Installation Should You Get?
Not sure which furnace installation works best for your home? Here’s a brief overview of the types of furnaces we install:
- Electric furnace: Electric furnaces are an affordable heating option that doesn’t produce emissions. They are also usually easier to customize with newer technology like smart thermostats.
- Gas furnace: Gas furnaces are very energy-efficient and can significantly lower your monthly energy bills. This may be an excellent option if your home has an existing gas line.
- Oil furnace: Oil furnaces may not be as energy-efficient as other fuel types, but they can heat your interiors much faster. Oil is also not flammable or explosive, making it a safer option for many homeowners.
You can call our pet-friendly techs for advice on which unit is best for your needs. We’ll ask about the size of your home, the number of occupants, your budget, and other factors to help you choose the perfect furnace.
When is Furnace Replacement Necessary?
How can you tell if it’s time for furnace installations and replacements? Here are a few signs that indicate you may need a replacement:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old.
- Your unit needed frequent repairs in the past year.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly.
- Your furnace doesn’t produce enough heat or unevenly heats your rooms.
When you call us for furnace service, we offer flat-rate pricing and free in-home quotes (not over the phone) to give you an accurate estimate.
Do you need furnace repairs? We have an emergency service available for an additional cost, so don’t hesitate to call today.
Choose Atlas Home Service for Quality Furnace Installations and Replacements
We’re a licensed and insured, family-owned, and woman-operated business that provides full service for electrical, generators, and HVAC systems. Unlike some “big box” companies, we’re not interested in selling you products or services you don’t need. Our trustworthy technicians will show up on time, treat your home respectfully, and work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.