What happens when your heater suddenly breaks down? You need a solution, and you need it fast! That’s why the licensed and insured experts at Atlas Home Service offer superior emergency heater solutions to meet your every need.
As a family-owned and woman-operated company, we take pride in being part of the Alexandria, LA community and do our best to exceed customer expectations. Contact our trustworthy technicians for flat rate pricing and free in-home quotes.
We have plenty of industry experience and work with all brands to provide full service for electrical, generators, and HVAC systems. Many of your neighbors trust us to care for their appliances, and we hope you will too.
Situations Where You Need Emergency Heating Repair in Rapides Parish, LA
Any time you have no heating, regardless of the time or day, you need professional help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t need your heater right now, you want it fully functional when you do need it. However, for something more specific, let’s go over situations where we recommend calling your local heating contractor immediately:
- Loud noises: If your heater makes excessively loud screeching, grinding, banging, hissing, or rattling sounds, turn it off until a heat repair company can come to examine it. Strange sounds point to anything from broken motors to loose panels, all of which need immediate attention.
- You smell gas: If you use a gas-burning system and catch a whiff of sulfur or rotten egg, shut off your gas main, evacuate, and call for emergency service immediately.
- Your heater won’t turn on or keeps turning off: If you find yourself with no heat or your system keeps shutting off, it may be on its last legs.
- Uneven heating: Depending on the severity of the situation, uneven heating may show that you have an unhealthy heating system that needs immediate attention.
Whether you experience any of the issues above or something different, we can help. Call us immediately for a quick diagnosis and repair. Our team is available to solve all your heating issues at a moment’s notice.
Contact our pet-friendly techs to ask about our emergency service rates.
Avoid Heating Emergencies With Regular Maintenance
A heating emergency can ruin your day and cost plenty to fix. Fortunately, you can reduce the likelihood of emergencies by investing in regular heater tune-ups. Even if your heater seems to work perfectly, regular maintenance can improve its performance and help catch minor issues before they develop into serious problems.
Additional benefits of hiring a heating service company for heater repairs and maintenance include:
- Improves energy efficiency: Scheduling regular maintenance ensures all system components work optimally. Your system strains less to get the job done.
- Extends your system’s lifespan: Performing general upkeep on your heating system minimizes its wear and tear, extending your unit’s lifespan.
- Improves comfort: Regular maintenance can keep your system functioning at its peak and reduce the likelihood of breaking down without warning. A tune-up even gives your indoor air quality a boost.
- Improves safety: Regular maintenance can help prevent and identify potential safety hazards before they reach dangerous levels.
Our heating maintenance experts will thoroughly assess your heating system and repair or replace defective components. Contact our knowledgeable and friendly team to discuss the benefits of joining our Purple Pals Memberships.
Is your old heating system damaged beyond repair, inefficient, and costly to run? Consider investing in a new one. Call us to schedule a new heater installation!
Top-Notch Emergency Heater Repairs and Maintenance in Alexandria and Rapides Parish
Your heating system is a long-term investment. So, it’s crucial to hire only the most reputed heating service in Alexandria, LA, for emergency central heating repair. At Atlas Home Service, we do more than merely find the fastest solution to an emergency heating issue.
Our emergency repair experts care for every part of your heating system to keep it at its best. No issue is too minor to escape our notice. We take the airflow, sounds, and much more into account to ensure that we provide the best possible service.
Each member of our staff loves what they do, which shows in the quality of work we deliver. Contact us for genuine and professional repairs that work best for you and your budget.