Dehumidifiers are great for lowering the humidity levels in your home. If yours breaks, you need dehumidifier installation or repair to restore your comfort.
Atlas Home Service provides dehumidifier service for residents in Alexandra, LA. We offer flat rate pricing and emergency service available for an additional fee. Furthermore, we provide free in-home quotes after inspection and perform full service for electrical, generators, and HVAC systems.
Do you need your air ducts cleaned? We provide air duct cleaning to help reduce allergens and build-up.
When Do You Need a Dehumidifier in Rapides Parish, LA?
The humidity level in a home should be around 30-50%. Dehumidifiers help achieve and maintain that goal. You should check the levels frequently to ensure they are in the proper range.
A high humidity level may cause problems in the home, making life uncomfortable. Here are some signs that your humidity is too high:
- Clammy feeling in your home
- Mold growth
- Musty odor
- Frizzy hair
- Condensation on walls or windows
- Rot on wooden surfaces
- Water stains on walls
Moisture in a home can cause numerous health and comfort hazards like the ones above, and can also damage the structure of your home. A working dehumidifier is essential to keep these issues at bay.
If your dehumidifier malfunctions, schedule service as soon as possible. The longer you delay, the more problems may arise. Our team of trustworthy, licensed and insured technicians always deliver hassle-free, expert service.
Benefits of Good Humidity Levels in Alexandria and Rapides Parish
If you don’t have a humidifier, you should consider installing one. Using an air conditioner dehumidifier to maintain proper humidity levels provides numerous benefits, including:
- Better AC performance: Your building or home’s high humidity levels will push your AC to work harder. Your AC can remove humidity, but a dehumidifier eliminates it more efficiently.
- Reduce bacteria growth: High humidity levels may lead to mold growth and build-up. This can be a health risk, leading to strong allergies and unpleasant odors.
- Avoid window damage: Constant condensation on the windows can lead to water damage, which, of course, requires repair. These repairs are costly, and best avoided by clearing up any condensation before it can do harm.
- Save electric wiring and your electronics: Moisture in the air wreaks havoc on your electronics, while condensation may lead to faulty wiring. Avoid having to replace your favorite electrical devices by investing in a dehumidifier.
Rely on our pet-friendly techs with years of experience. We can help repair many appliances in your home, not just dehumidifiers. Learn more about our AC maintenance services!
Professional Dehumidifier Service in the Alexandria Metro Area
Atlas Home Service is a family-owned & woman-operated business with technicians who are knowledgeable & friendly. We offer residents affordable, flat rate pricing. Our team strives to ensure the highest quality work.