Alexandria Heater Replacement
Is It Time to Upgrade Your Heating System?
Let's face it, since we're so used to the sweltering hot weather in Louisiana, we can be wimps when it comes to the usual non-brutal winter. That's why we take care to understand your specific needs. No home is a "one-size-fits-all." Whether you live in a 50-bedroom mansion or a cozy studio apartment, every home is designed differently to fit our personalities, style preferences, and budgets. Similarly, choosing a heating system is not a cookie-cutter process since your unit needs to match your home's unique infrastructure and style. Therefore, you will want one of our expert Atlas Home Service team members to complete an accurate, deep inspection of your residence to account for the proper sizing and airflow of your heater replacement in Alexandria.
Only once we make this close examination will we move on to the installment. To help you make the most optimal selection for both your comfort and your financial need, we take a detailed questionnaire from you. This will then afford us the opportunity to give you a whole range of options in terms of replacement or installation of our premium value heaters.
We offer free, no-obligation in-home consultations! Call (318) 310-4189 today to schedule your appointment.
Signs It Is Time for Heater Replacement in Alexandria
It can sometimes be challenging for homeowners to know whether they only need some minor repairs or whether their heating system requires complete replacement. One thing for sure, however – you do not want to find out that your heating system needs to be replaced on a cold winter night. To avoid facing an unpleasant emergency situation, use the following advice from our expert technicians to decide whether your heating system needs to be replaced.
You might need a replacement if:
- Your heating system frequently requires repairs that add up to be quite expensive– Once you are having constant repairs, accumulating to about 50% of your system’s initial cost, it’s time to install a new unit. Frequent repairs will eventually cost much more than simply getting a brand-new, cutting edge heater.
- Your heating system is at least 12 years of age – For even the highest quality of heaters, 12-15 years is usually the average lifespan. This is if you also receive proper installation and regular maintenance; otherwise, you might need to have your heater replaced sooner.
- You are sick and tired of having high monthly energy bills – Your heating system is constantly aging, and as it gets worn and old, it becomes less efficient. This is a vicious cycle because a less efficient unit also requires more energy to function, which in turn leads to even higher bills.
Our Heater Installation Services
When it comes to installing such a complex, costly, and valuable piece of equipment, you definitely do not want to make a mistake. Always make sure to get professional help in installing your heater, so you don’t end up costing yourself in the long run.
Your five-star Atlas installation includes the following steps from start to finish:
- Receiving your free, in-home consultation– Fill out a brief form to be contacted for a free estimate or contact us directly by phone. On the day of your appointment, you will be texted or emailed a picture and the name of your trustworthy, personal Atlas Team Member.
- Determining your needs and comfort requirements– A professional Atlas Team Member will now sit down with you to discuss all your needs, whether it be for comfort of selection, financial plans, and extensions of energy usage.
- Careful measurements and surveying plans – At this point, your Atlas Team Member will carefully scrutinize your home and take a survey to calculate the exact size and type of heater that will suit all of your requirements. This means that your system will fit your heating needs as smoothly as a glove.
- Discussing individualized pricing and options – We understand that all our clients have different financial needs and plans, so you will always be presented with diverse, flexible options for your heating needs. In addition, we support our customers by offering complete 100% financing on any service with credit approval!
- Installing your perfect heating system– Once you have chosen the heating system that is optimal for all of your needs, our team at Atlas Home Service will schedule a date that fits your calendar. Then, our five-star rated team members will install your unit, utilizing drop covers to completely protect the furnishings in your home.
Leave the Heavy Lifting to Us
We want our clients to be 100% satisfied.That is why our technicians are so highly trained with the most rigorous of certification programs. If you are getting a heater replacement in Alexandria from our top-notch team at Atlas Home Service, all you have to do is sit back and relax.
Extremely Pleased with the Service!- Richard W.
Friendly and Efficient- Rick L.
Highly Recommended- Felicia J.
Amazing Company- Carmen B.
Quick and Efficient Service- Chris C.
Licensed and Professional
We hold state licenses and are state contractors covered by insurance to provide you assurance.
Savings and Promotions
We offer free in-person quotes, financial options, and monthly promotions.
Know Who's At Your Door
We send a photo of the person arriving at your home so you know who to expect at your door.
We'll Give You A Call
We always call or text you to let you know when we're on our way so you know when to expect us.
Protect Your Home
We wear shoe covers or lay drop cloths inside your home and clean up when we leave!
Background Checked Technicians
All of our employees have passed a background check and are drug free.