Electrical Services in Alexandria
Alexandria Electrician for Residential & Commercial Properties
Whenever you need high-quality services from a certified electrician in Alexandria, we can help. If you are repairing some existing electrical equipment, or are eager to get some brand-new tech installed, we can ignite your world. No matter what type of residential and commercial electrical needs you require, our skilled team at Atlas Home Service offers every kind of installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement you could desire. Can you get a watt watt?! We guarantee it.
Call today at (318) 310-4189 for expert electrical services in Alexandria.
Electrical Panels & Circuit Breakers
What are electrical panels and circuit breakers? These act as the main distribution point for your home’s electrical circuits. Depending on the power of your panel and the number of circuit breakers upon the panel, you will usually get 150-200 amps of power. The circuit breaker is important in that it protects circuits from damage created by an overload of current.
Some of the services we offer clients include:
- Main service panel replacement
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical panel replacement
- Sub panel upgrade
- Relocation of a electrical panel
- Install new electrical circuits
- Breaker replacement
- Circuit breakers tripping
- Installation of new fixtures
- Weatherhead repair
- Arc-fault breaker replacement
- Electrical meter box replacement
- New installations
Lighting & Fans
Not only do you need to keep your home well-lit and comfortable during emergency situations, but you want the highest quality of life when the generator isn’t running. Our lighting and fan packages take your home to the next level in modern convenience and comfort.
Trust our team when you need help with:
- Repairing flickering lights
- Indoor lighting installation
- Recessed/can lighting installation
- Outdoor lighting installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Bathroom vents/heaters
- Outdoor exterior electrical
- Security lighting repair
- Landscape lighting installation
- Low voltage lighting installation
- Exhaust fan installation
- Smoke & CO2 detector installation
- 220/240-volt circuit installation
While no household repairs should be delayed for long, electrical repairs are especially essential for the safety of you and your household, as well as your entire home.
To keep you safe from electrical malfunctions, we can send out assistance for the following services, including:
- Electrical rewiring
- Aluminum wiring
- Circuits and wiring
- Knob and tube wiring replacement
- Sparking wire repairs
- Breaker box repair
- Short-circuiting repair
- Electrical lighting damage repairs
- Home surge protection
- Power outage
- Fans out of balance
Outlets & Switches
When it comes to switching on your life of comfort with the simple flick of a button, we have you covered. All your electrical needs for switches and outlets can be solved just as easily by our professional team.
Call us for professional assistance with:
- Upgrades and replacements
- Home electrical grounding
- Moving existing electrical
- Relocating existing fixtures
- GFCI outlet testing and replacement
- Hot switch replacement
- Dimmer switch installation
- Surge protectors
5 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - Electricity does a million amazing things, but one thing it doesn't do is make noise. If you're hearing a buzzing sound coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer. But if the noise is coming from your lights or electrical panel then get in touch with our Alexandria electrician today.
2. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin then the first place you'll notice it is in your flickering lights.
3. Power bricks attached to power bricks - Even if you're just thinking about plugging in an electrical brick to another then contact our Alexandria electrician. You just need another electrical outlet and power bricks attached to one another is a fire hazard.
4. Your electrical outlet is warm to touch - If your electrical outlet is even a little bit warmer than usual, it likely wasn't wired correctly and can use some rewiring.
5. A fuse box or one tripped circuit after another - Fuse boxes were considered obsolete decades ago. If you have a circuit breaker that just won't cooperate then you might need electrical panel replacement.
Extremely Pleased with the Service!- Richard W.
Friendly and Efficient- Rick L.
Highly Recommended- Felicia J.
Amazing Company- Carmen B.
Quick and Efficient Service- Chris C.
Licensed and Professional
We hold state licenses and are state contractors covered by insurance to provide you assurance.
Savings and Promotions
We offer free in-person quotes, financial options, and monthly promotions.
Know Who's At Your Door
We send a photo of the person arriving at your home so you know who to expect at your door.
We'll Give You A Call
We always call or text you to let you know when we're on our way so you know when to expect us.
Protect Your Home
We wear shoe covers or lay drop cloths inside your home and clean up when we leave!
Background Checked Technicians
All of our employees have passed a background check and are drug free.